Thursday, May 27, 2010

5/27 - 9am MDT - Tornado Video/CO Storm/Weather Channel

I was able to upload my tornado video from near Walsh, CO on Tuesday to YouTube in HD. Take a look!



This video aired on The Weather Channel yesterday during my live phone interview on-air with them. This is the second live interview I've done for them in two weeks, which is so exciting! I was actually able to get my family back home to record this interview, so I'll have it uploaded for everyone to see when I get home in just over a week from now.

Here's a video of the storm we chased north of Denver yesterday. Notice the ominous wall cloud that forms very quickly and nearly touches the ground:



There's a risk for severe storms in Montana and North Dakota today, but I'm not sure if we'll actually go up there due to poor road networks and cell coverage. I'll let you know in my next blog post this morning!

No comments: