Wednesday, May 26, 2010

5/26 - 9:30am MDT - Tornado Video Yesterday, Eastern CO

The internet connection at our hotel is very poor, so I was not able to upload my Walsh, CO tornado video from yesterday to YouTube for viewing in HD. I'll try to upload it again when we're at another hotel tonight. For now, here's a low resolution version that I was able to upload:



Here's a photo I snapped of the tornado when it was at its strongest:


It looks like we'll be chasing in Eastern Colorado today, but I'll have a full update once we're on the road later this morning.

3 comments:

Stefan said...

Nice vid! Is there another tornado forming on the right at the end?
Best,
Stefan - The Netherlands

Ryan Hoke said...

It may have looked like a tornado forming at the end of the video, but it was actually a tail cloud coming off the updraft base. Pretty cool, eh?

Stefan said...

Cool indeed...! Keep on chasin'!
Hope to come over for a chase one day...;).
Best,
Stefan - The Netherlands