Thursday, May 13, 2010

5/13 - 11:30am CDT - Central Texas

We're heading south to Central Texas today to get ahead of a stalling cold front down there. Decent instability, good moisture, and deepening shear ahead of the front should kick off some storms that will likely become severe. We'll be on the look out for any isolated tornadoes that may form down here, but I must say that the risk is not as great as previous days this week. The SPC has put part of Central Texas under a Slight risk area, which is up from yesterday.

We'll be streaming LIVE video today when the storms form at http://stormchasertv.com. If you'd like to receive updates on our chase and when we're streaming, follow me on Twitter or Facebook.

Don't forget to check out my HD storm video from yesterday in my last blog post. I'm really liking the video quality coming out of my new camera, so hopefully we'll see some more substantial storms today.

No comments: