Wednesday, December 9, 2009

12/9 - 12:30pm - Back to Louisville!

It's been a great Fall semester here at Mississippi State University, but final exams are over and it's time to head back to Louisville for the long winter break. I was pretty stoked about going back up north until I saw the forecast for Louisville tomorrow: Sunny with a high of 26, windchill values as low as 7. That's cold! Nevertheless, it'll be a nice drive home today and I can't wait to be back in the Derby City.

Over the next few weeks I'll be writing about Louisville weather, weather news, and weather-related stuff on the blog when I have time. If a snowstorm decides to visit Louisville while I'm up there, you can expect full coverage on this blog as well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad the 1st semester went well! Hope you have a good time on break.

Chris

WXMedia said...

Any video coverage on winter weather?

Ryan Hoke said...

Sure... if a storm merits coverage here in town, I don't see why not!