Thursday, March 29, 2007

3/29 - 8:30pm - Tornadoes Are Messing With Texas!

Oh what a mess they have in Texas. I haven't seen this kind of tornado outbreak happen so early before. There were 65 tornadoes yesterday. Yes that is 65!

I can't begin to imagine the headache those folks are experiencing out there. When we get one tornado in the vicinity we (the media and residents) go nuts. Imagine if we had a few dozen in a couple hours!

Here at home we really cooled it off today. I didn't see a thermometer get above 69 today, which is chilly compared to the nice weather we've had in the past couple weeks. I'm sorry to say that we are on our way to being on the other side of the nice weather parabola. We'll see 50's in here by week's end.

I've seen a little instability in here for Saturday and have heard about some for Tuesday, but so far I have not seen any organized severe weather parameters come near Louisville in the models. There could be some unexpected severe weather within the next few days due to the tipsy weather pattern we're in. Severe weather fans, be patient, we heat up in May for our fun.

No comments: