Friday, June 5, 2009

6/5 - 4:30pm - Graduation and Storm Chasing, All Within 24 Hours!

It's been a wild day! I just graduated from duPont Manual High School this afternoon and have since been doing errands to prepare for my departure to Denver tomorrow. Not to mention packing my suitcase and camera equipment...

I'll post complete details on how you can track our storm chasing group early tomorrow morning, but you can check out the "Chase Location and Updates" links on the right-hand column of the blog to get an early glimpse. We're going to have live video, GPS location, this blog, and my Twitter and Facebook accounts in action as we traverse the Plains in search of severe weather.

While we won't actually be out chasing tomorrow, Sunday looks promising in Eastern Kansas and Nebraska, along with Iowa and maybe some of Missouri. While we won't hammer down a solid target area for chasing until late Saturday night or Sunday morning, I think we may be driving quite a ways east from Denver to get with the action.

No comments: