Saturday, June 7, 2008

6/7 - 10:30pm - I'm Back!!!

Wow, did anyone notice that it's substantially hotter and muggier here than it was two weeks ago? It feels downright oppressive to someone who's been in 40% humidity with temps in the 80's and 90's for the last few weeks.

As promised, here's some of the panoramas I stitched together from the last couple of weeks (click on any of the images for a larger view):


Big "mothership" updraft base from Sunday


Grapefruit size hail-maker from Monday


A restaurant that was damaged by the Greensburg, KS tornado from last May

I'm still working on getting video edited, and it could take up to a week to get it all sorted out. I'll put out a nice compilation of all the video I took with hopefully some sort of coherent chronological story line. I won't be able to do a forecast video this weekend due to all the triage I'm performing on the photos and video. Next week won't have a forecast video either since I'm attending the Bonnaroo Music Festival in Manchester, TN. I have a weather website for that event at weatheroo.info.

No comments: