Saturday, January 20, 2007

The Final Countdown

Here we are after waiting nearly 2 months, 6 hours away from our first measurable snowfall. I have to say that this could be close folks, there is only a 20 mile gradient between rain-sleet-snow. If warm air streams in here just 10 miles north of where it was supposed to be, its over. Already we're supposed to have rain in the afternoon, just a little though. North of Louisville is an almost assured 2-4 inches, but Louisville is the battleground between snow and rain. I hope to wake up and at least see a coating with the assurance of a few more inches. Still banking on a heavy spirt of snow between 5am-9am, which would make one think we could get a huge storm. In effect though, it will not last long enough to put down more than a couple inches.

Also, forecast videos shouldn't take that long to put out anymore. I was still working on graphics this morning and got way behind. I hope to put one out every Saturday, but you know I can't be thoroughly consistent on that due to things going on. While I'm around town I will post photos from my cell on here too if something neat happens.

On that note, if you want to play in the snow tomorrow, wake up early. It will be rain after 12pm I think, so get your playing done before 11-11:30am. Have Fun!

No comments: