Friday, October 31, 2008

10/31 - 6:15pm - Happy Halloween!

I hope everyone has a great Halloween this evening! As you and the little ones scatter about the neighborhood tonight, not a bit of precipitation will fall and we should be in the 50's and 60's for most of the night.

The weekend and most of next week looks just as good, with temperatures still in the lower 70's and a chance of rain late in the week. Temperatures will tumble into the 50's by Friday as a potent cold front sweeps through. Enjoy the warm weather while you can!

Tomorrow evening I'll put out a special winter-weather preview forecast video. I'll go over various winter forecasts from the government, commercial outlets, and even the almanacs! Taking all this information into account plus more background data, I'll also give my two cents on what I think will happen. Should be a lot of fun!

No comments: