Monday, July 7, 2008

7/7 - 7pm - Under the Weather

Sorry for the lack of posts over the last few days. I've had a very unpleasant stomach illness that has kept me away from the computer since Saturday. Since then, Tropical Storm Bertha has become Hurricane Bertha, but it doesn't look like it will be a threat to the U.S. coast. I'm actually not in town right now as I'm visiting Mississippi State University, which I was just well enough to do today. It looks like there's been quite a lot of rain in Louisville over the past few hours, and more rain is in store for the next couple of days.

3 comments:

MTWC said...

MSU has a great campus. Have you looked at WKU?

Anonymous said...

I would HIGHLY suggest you attend a college where you can obtain a bachelors in meteorology. A degree like "broadcast" meteorology, or meteorology minors allow you to get on TV, but nothing else. A BS in meteorology will allow you to have choices within and outside of the weather world... Not just TV. Also, keep in mind that TV jobs don't pay squat until you are the chief and in a fairly sizable market.

The Barefoot Lawyer said...

I saw your video on weather.com! I heard Cornell has an excellent meteorology program.