Wednesday, July 16, 2008

7/16 - 4:30pm - More Interesting Weather On the Way... I Promise!

If you don't like hot and sunny weather, you're out of luck until this weekend. High pressure will remain in control, meaning we're going to stay in the 90's and stay clear until at least Saturday. Sunday and well into next week look more active, with storm chances increasing due to interference with some areas of low pressure. I think our best chance for rain is Tuesday based on some of the model data coming out, but I don't think that the rest of the week should be discounted. I'm sure we'll see some rain at other points during the week, but it will be scattered, making it more difficult to forecast. I'll have a more precise rain forecast this weekend when we push out the calm, high pressure-dominant weather.

1 comment:

Charles Loring said...

Your having the same problem as I am. It's hard to run a blog when you have the same type of weather conditions 3 days in a row. LOL! But the weekend will bring change...hopefully.