Monday, January 21, 2008

1/21 - 5:30pm - Snow ADVISORY

Yep, that's right! A SNOW ADVISORY has been issued for most of the counties around here, including Jefferson. We're still looking good for 1-2 inches by tomorrow morning and I think we'll still see some delays and cancellations for schools and businesses tomorrow. If we can get the heavier snow in here by 6-7am, I think we'll definitely see some of those. I've decided not to do a Winter Update video because I think the storm is too small to do a video for. If anything comes up, I'll post later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ryan! Love your site, it looks real professional! I live about 45 minutes north of Evansville. I got your link from accuweather community. Keep up the good work and pray for SNOW! Yeah, that one back in 2004 was a DOOZY!!!

Anonymous said...

keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

I live in Wisconsin!
Check out my blog at
Weatherscout.blogspot.com