Wednesday, January 30, 2008

1/30 - 7pm - Snow Track Misses Louisville... Again.

Yep, this one looks like it'll miss us too. I was thinking that there would be a southeastward track change, but it looks like the track instead went northwest. That means we'll get mostly rain and maybe just some snow showers tomorrow night and Friday. I know its a bummer and we've been dealing with it all winter long. There's still a chance it could shift east, but the low has formed and its too close to time for any big changes. Looks like they'll be sledding in St. Louis...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know. We ( the people in Southern Wisconsin) are going to get it!including me!I saw the GFS and we-re going to get a nasty one!
Local NWS is predicting around 5".
I think around 3-6 inches! I have a video about this brutal storm,go watch it weatherscout.blogspot.com
ENJOY.

Anonymous said...

Don't give up hope!! Louisville is under a Winter Weather Advisory.........I think!!