Monday, February 12, 2007

That's it, I'm Moving to Indianapolis!

I am downright SICK of snowstorms, MAJOR SNOWSTORMS, missing Louisville by less than 100 miles. I can't begin to tell you how sickening it is to watch the GFS and NAM dance around teasing us with 10" of snow and then erasing our chance the night or two before. I'm not going to have a healthy heart by the time December 2007 rolls around to do this again!

There better be a payback for this somehow. Saturday looks to harbor another cold as heck clipper with big fluffy snow. It'll probably miss us with our luck (we're 0 in 4 folks).

My best morning ever was on Saturday. The GFS and NAM took this same system (which has put down .28" looking at my rain gauge), going south to us with over a foot of snow. And then by 12:00pm they came back to their senses and my depression went through the roof.

I don't know, if Tuesday and Saturday don't work out for snow, that will probably be it for this winter. I don't know what else to do!

No comments: