Saturday, February 24, 2007

Rain, More Rain, and Then Some More.

No forecast video today. I can't escape this awful cold/virus thing that took my voice from me. Really, you don't want to hear my voice. It sounds like a duck whose voice cracks when it quacks.

We have had .58" of rain at my house today, most coming down in the afternoon hours. We're in this sort of soggy weather impasse as there is severe weather to our south and a snowstorm (...sniffle...) to our north.

It also looks like our Thursday rain event will be the same as today with storms to the south and snow to the north, while we sit here and drown. I need something, a snowstorm, a severe weather outbreak, or whatever. I need to appease my extreme weather drive thats been plaguing me since November. I just need something to get excited about weatherwise!

Oh, I'll pull myself together here and look forward. There's been four reports of tornadoes today in Louisiana, Mississippi, and Missouri. Sounds like Louisiana got a bad one, several homes were reportedly destroyed in the northeastern part of the state.

Not too much else to say here. There are sporadic chances for snow showers here late next week, but I have given up on snow. After so many missed chances for some record snow, we sit here and count flurries. Like I said before, Indianapolis is only a short distance from here, but they have gotten exponentially more snow than we have. As they say in French: Je veux beaucoup des orages!

No comments: