Monday, April 6, 2009

4/6 - 10pm - Last Blast of Cold Air

I didn't realize how cold it was getting behind last night's cold front until the automatic doors opened in front of me as I was exiting the baggage claim at Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport. The cold air hit me like a bag of bricks, especially because I was wearing the Caribbean-appropriate shorts and t-shirt combo. So much for a nice welcome home!

Back home now in jeans and long sleeves, it's good this cold weather won't last long. We'll struggle to get above 40 tomorrow with some flurries in the morning, but 60 is a good bet for Wednesday. I'm thinking we'll see 70 next week after we slowly rise through the 60's this week. The next rain system will be in here on Thursday and last until Friday. Easter weekend looks sunny and warm!

No comments: