Sunday, April 15, 2007

4/15 - 7pm - I'm back!

I'm back from my Spring Break vacation! Here are a few oddities I saw during my vacation...

Yesterday I was in central Georgia and I noticed there was a tornado watch for where I was. After some investigation, I found that super cells and a squall line were on their way to my area. It wasn't bad where I was, but southern Georgia got hit really bad with some nasty tornadoes.

As I was going through southeastern Tennessee today, I noticed a very strange phenomenon to say the least. IT WAS SNOWING! When I reached the top of the mountains in that area, it was 34 degrees and a pretty good snow shower was coming down.

Well I'm glad to return to some nicer weather than last week here. For this week, we have a few shower chances and a gradual warm-up. Thunder Over Louisville will be in the mid-70's!

No comments: