Saturday, April 7, 2007

4/7 - 11:30am - WHY MUST IT FLURRY IN APRIL!?

This is just the craziest weather pattern that I've seen in many years. We had a pretty good round of April snow showers yesterday that even coated the ground for a couple minutes. And right now it's snowing again!

Easter will be the coldest it has been in many years. It's only going to be in the 40's folks:



There is a nice warm-up on its way for late next week, but I have a bad feeling about it. I'm seeing indications that Friday may be our warmest day for a few weeks. I don't see any 70's anywhere in the next two weeks or more. I hope we at least end April on a warm note!

I will probably not be able to get a forecast video out today due to my schedule. Remember that there will be no blog/video updates from April 8th to April 15th....

No comments: