Thursday, April 5, 2007

4/5 - 8:50pm - Calm and Cold

I can't stand this cold weather at all! It still amazes me that we are holding at 36 degrees right now at my house after so many days in the 70's and 80's.

We are under a FREEZE WARNING right now, which indicates that temperatures will plummet to below freezing tonight. This is destructive because it can harm or kill many plants, especially tropical ones you bring inside during the winter time. So bring in those plants if you can.

There is some good news to report though. Our temperature trend will be moderating over the next few days so that we will end up in the 60's by early next week. Our only precipitation forecasted right now is just some showers at that same time next week.

Speaking of next week, I'll be out of town. Yep, no blog updates starting on Sunday. I'll see if I can squeeze out a video on Saturday, but I'm pretty sure I'll get out a graphical forecast, so you'll at least have something to reference to for the week ahead.

Dress warmly!

No comments: