Saturday, April 28, 2012

4/28 - 4:45pm - Hot Weather, Fun Show at WBBJ!

Today marks my last show at WBBJ until August when I come back from my college summer break. And boy what a fitting show it was. Of course the weather is going to be hot and muggy through next week with pretty consistent small daily storm chances (each day except Wednesday). A pesky frontal boundary sticking around the region for a few days before eventually lifting northward will be the culprit for these pop-up showers and storms. You can check out the video from this morning's weathercast below. The big show today was an interview by Myles Savage, the lead singer from the Platters, this morning on our show. He gave a fun and spirited performance that none of us in the studio will ever forget! The video of his interview is below my weathercast. Enjoy!





Just ONE WEEK until my first three weeks of storm chasing begins in the Plains!

No comments: