Thursday, September 24, 2009

9/24 - 9pm - ...And the Rain Continues!

We may have missed most of the rain today, but there's still a good chance that the wet stuff could return tomorrow and Saturday. To get the word out about the rain this Saturday (during the MSU vs. LSU home football game), I made a little cartoon and put it on my dorm room door:


I'm not a big South Park fan, but these cartoons on my door are a great way to get the word out in my residence hall about the weather! Here's one that I put up yesterday:


During this final round of rain tomorrow and Saturday, we could pick up over an inch according to the HPC:

Looks like we could have highs in the lower 80's/upper 70's next week as a trough sets up around the eastern part of the nation. Here comes the cool air!

No comments: