Saturday, May 24, 2008

5/24 - 5am - Off to the Lonestar State!

My flight for Amarillo leaves first thing this morning and I'm scheduled to arrive at around lunchtime. Tonight before dinner is when our orientation starts for the guests on the tour. We'll see a storm chasing video and then go out to eat dinner before our big chase day tomorrow. The company I'm working for is Storm Chasing Adventure Tours (stormchasing.com), which operates out of Amarillo, TX and Denver, CO depending on the season.

I should be able to make another blog post by tomorrow evening at the latest, hopefully with some pictures. I'm able to make quick posts from my cell phone as well if something big happens out there. Thanks for checking in on my blog and a special welcome to new visitors!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck Ryan and have a great time!! the Gregorchik's

Anonymous said...

Hey Big bro. Get some of them tornadoes and ride em' like Pecos Bill! And get some super duper super cells. So good luck ya'll My friend says hi too! From Kairi Hint: your little big sis!

Anonymous said...

hello ryan. have fun. don't get sucked up into a tornado!
from panda. hint, your little big sis's friend. PS, kairi told me to write this