Thursday, November 29, 2007

11/29 - 9pm - No Snow, Weekend Schedule

It's been long enough and I'm ready to make my final decision on this weekend's storm system. There will be no snow, but we'll see some moderate rains. According to the QPF we'll see about a half an inch:



There is a small (and I do mean small) chance for some flurries on the backside of this system Monday morning. It's interesting how this storm went from a Kentucky snowstorm to a Michigan blizzard as the week went on. That tells you how accurate the models are a week out. Until then we'll 50 with sunny skies tomorrow and then we'll drop into the 30's on Monday after the storm passes.

Here's the situation for this weekend. I just completed a revamp of all the video graphics on my video forecast. The problem is, I've got a test to take on Saturday morning. So I'll either get a new forecast video out on Saturday afternoon or Sunday. I think you'll really like the new graphics I made and the new music I picked out.

Don't forget that the Ryan Weather Store is open 24/7 at www.cafepress.com/ryanweather.
There are some great Christmas gifts in there, with t-shirts as low as $11 and stickers at $5!

No comments: