Tuesday, October 2, 2007

10/2 - 9pm - Tropics and Changes

The GFS still has the next potential tropical system coming in weak near the MS-FL border (see Sunday's post). The NAM seems a little weaker from Sunday's run also. I don't think this will be a big system at all if it does develop, but I'm more concerned about next week when another system could be coming in. This one is really ramped up by the 18z run of the GFS. This one's iffy too, because we are dealing with the GFS here.

As far as our weather goes, we could see a stray shower tomorrow and then a better chance for rain over the weekend. Temperatures will also fall after this weekend also.

I'll be gone from Thursday until Wednesday so I won't be able to update the site. Hopefully no hurricanes during that time period, because that could affect my vacation plans ;).

No comments: