Tuesday, November 4, 2008

11/4 - 2pm - Get Outside and Vote!

I'm still in disbelief that I'm staring at a 74 degree reading on my thermometer right now. I can remember wearing heavy jackets and gloves on election day back in 2006, so this is definitely not average weather for us. Enjoy it while you can because we'll see a 20 degree drop in high temperatures after a cold front comes through on Thursday night with some storms. It doesn't look like anything severe will occur at this point, so just some rain, wind, and lightning expected.

This cartoon in the Courier-Journal Op-Ed section made me chuckle this morning:



At least I'm not the only one that thinks this is unseasonably warm weather! But seriously folks, go out there and vote this afternoon if you can. The polls close at 6pm this evening.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Were you on WAVE this evening? Story about the election at local high schools and I thought I saw you.

Ryan Hoke said...

Yes indeed!