Tuesday, April 27, 2010

4/27 - 4:15pm - MSU Forecast Video

We're in for a nice couple days here in Starkville as we recover from this weekend's severe weather outbreak. Expect sunny skies until Friday, when chances for thunderstorms will increase ahead of a cold front coming from the west. There may be some strong or even severe storms on Saturday, but heavy rain will be the big story for the weekend and even into next week.



Sadly, this will be my last MSU forecast for this academic year. I'm heading back home to Louisville on Thursday to prepare for my month-long storm chasing trip with Storm Chasing Adventure Tours. I'll be flying out to Amarillo on May 8th (only 10 days away) and we'll start chasing on May 9th. I'll be blogging about my trip here as well as giving you updates on Facebook and Twitter throughout each chasing day. If and when we see a supercell and/or a tornado, I'll be sure to post high-definition video of it right here on the blog. It's going to be an excellent month!

No comments: