Monday, August 11, 2008

8/11 - 5pm - More Dry, Comfortable Weather Ahead

It really can't get any better than this in August! It's 77 degrees in the suburbs with a dew point at 56. Not much will change this week as this dry and cool pattern continues. Rain chances will be on the increase for the weekend, but I think we'll need some rain by then.

Tomorrow is the start of my last year of high school, and with that comes more responsibility and less sleeping in. Blog posts will be more sparse than in the summer, but hopefully they don't fall below one every two days. I will tell you that I've applied to two colleges and I should know which one I'll be going to by October, so I'll announce that when the time comes. I will be majoring in meteorology, of course, at whichever of these two schools I go to. Hopefully this last year in Louisville is a good one!

No comments: