Saturday, October 2, 2010

10/2 - 3pm - My Saturday Morning Shift at WBBJ Begins

Today was the start of Good Morning West Tennessee Saturday on WBBJ ABC 7. This is the first time ABC 7 has had a morning news show on a Saturday and I'm thrilled that I was able to help kick things off! Since this was the very first show, there were a few small errors here and there both technically and on the set (like my comical sprint from the weather desk to the news desk that happened while the 7-day forecast was being discussed - forgot where I had to be!), but everyone at WBBJ deserves a pat on the back for an excellent job this morning. Check out the highlight reel below that I put together of the various morning weather segments:



I also filled in for a shorter-than-usual (due to high school football) 10pm newscast last night. This show debuted my new voice-over intro and a promo for the Good Morning West Tennessee show, which was pretty neat to see just as I was going on-air:



Overall it was a very good weekend in Jackson and I can't wait to do it all again next week!

No comments: