Sunday, November 29, 2009

11/29 - 11:45pm - MSU 7-Day Forecast

It was one rainy drive back to Starkville today from Louisville. The rain that fell just south of Tupelo was some of the heaviest that I've driven in, but everyone seemed to be taking caution and driving slow. It's going to rain tomorrow morning in Starkville, but it should clear out around noon.

Here's this week's MSU 7-day forecast:


A low from the Gulf will be making its way in here tomorrow night and it should bring more rain to the area. Once that clears out late Wednesday we'll be left with a chilly, but sunny end to the week. More rain in here next week.

Stay tuned for a fairly big announcement about something I'm doing this weekend. I don't have all the details yet, but I'll let you know what's going on within the next 48 hours. I will tell you that it's TV related.

No comments: